Strider – 12 Pro Kids Balance Bike, No Pedal Training Bicycle, Lightweight Frame, Flat-Free Tires, for Toddlers and Children Ages 18 Months to 5 Years Old
- Lowest Seat Rise – the 11-inch seat height allows your toddler to easily straddle the bike at a young age. The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 5 years. No tools required.
- Racing Plate Included – along with the mini grips and safety pad, the handlebars on the 12 Pro include a numbered racing plate with pro graphics, that give this balance bike a sporty look.
- Learn to Ride Faster – Balance Bikes are proven time and again to teach boys and girls to ride faster than training wheels. Your child will learn balance and steering, which makes transitioning to a bicycle much easier.
- Lightest Bike Frame – The aluminum frame weights just only 5.6 lbs., nearly a pound lighter than the 12 Sport. This allows your child to easily steer, push and maneuver the bike like a pro as they learn to ride.
- Join The Strider Family – Meet the bike that set the world on fire and revolutionized the way kids learn to ride. Children as young as one are experiencing the thrill of riding without training wheels before they’re out of diapers.
Sold：196 Wished: 79 Followed: 51
A little dirt never hurt anyone and a child who wants to go fast and get dirty needs the right tools. We create kids who have the moxie to say, “Bring it on. Challenge me. I’m ready, world.” The Strider 12 Pro Balance Bike is the bike training Kids who don’t just want to go fast but need to go fast… the rest of the world will catch up later, if it can. Not even a full diaper is enough to slow the 12 Pro down. Designed for little racers, the premium Strider 12 Pro Balance Bike is the ultra-light, high-end bike for tiny speed demons who crave the wind in their face and freedom at their fingertips. An all-aluminum frame that barely tips the scale at 2.54 kg (5.6 lbs.), a textured performance footrest, and an official Strider number plate all mean your little dirt devil is going to be spinning up tornadoes around the other kids at the park. With a seat height range from 28-48 cm (11-19 in.), the Strider 12 Pro perfectly fits children with an inseam of 30-51 cm (12-20 in.). In our quest to turn kids into amazing riders and awesome human beings, we made our own Learn-To-Ride Guide available online. Become your child’s biggest cheerleader with the best-selling balance bike there is.
There are no reviews yet.