About this item
- This Schwinn Koen boy’s bike with 16-inch wheels is designed for children 3 – 5 years old or 38 – 48 inches tall. The Koen is perfect for riding to the park or riding on the sidewalk around the neighborhood.
- With Schwinn’s SmartStart Technology, this bike is designed just for kids: lighter frame, cranks and pedals are positioned forward, gearing designed for easier starting, narrower pedal positions, and smaller grips and seat.
- Designed with younger riders in mind, this bike includes a rear coaster brake (reverse the pedals to stop) and a front caliper brake (hand-brake like adult bikes); easing the transition to a hand-brake-only bike when they’re ready.
- The adjustable saddle, seat post, and slack seat-tube angle make for easy, tool-free adjustments to allow the Schwinn Koen boy’s bike to grow with your child and prepare them for a full-sized bicycle.
- The Schwinn Koen boy’s bike with 16-inch wheels comes ready to be assembled and includes the following: training wheels, saddle handle, chainguard, and number plate.
- Burn off children’ never-ending energy
- Learn balance, glide and coordination
- Encourage the development of large motor skills
- Develop core muscle strength and endurance
- Provide a safe foundation for learning to ride pedal bike
- Before choosing balance bike, measure your child’s inseam and compare it to the seat height of bike. Look for a bike with a minimum seat height that is equal to or slightly less than your child’s inseam.
- Adjust the bike to properly fit your child
- Always use under adult supervision
HAPTOO Balance Bike 12” for Kids 3-6 Years Old
Rider age: 3-6 year old
Rider max weight: 110lb
Handlebar width: 16in
Handlebar height: 21- 23in
Saddle height: 13-16in
Wheel size: 12” foam wheel
- 360° rotatable handlebar
- Right-hand rear handbrake
- Adjustable& comfortable saddle
- Front and back fenders
- Anti-skid, mute & widen wheels
- No-flat & puncture-proof tires
We independently research, test, review, and recommend the best products. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission(at no cost to you).